Welcome to the Stanford Child Care Center
The Stanford Mission
The Stanford Child Care Center dedicates and commits itself to providing for the social/emotional, physical and cognitive well being of each child entrusted into our care. Our mission is to offer the highest possible standards of care, education and support to our children and parents, members of staff, program and facility.
We consider it both our responsibility and honor to provide each attending child with:
- An environment that is safe, clean, inviting, comfortable and well-prepared for the age child that it serves.
- A daily program and curriculum that is engaging and carefully planned for each child’s comfort, needs, interests, learning style and readiness. We give careful consideration to the most current findings and recommendations for preschool education and routinely exceed New York State standards.
A caregiver/teacher that is:
- qualified by both education and experience
- truly vested in serving all aspects of care and education for the preschool aged child
- warm, nurturing, energetic, creative and has a sense of humor
- aware of and fully appreciates the vital role she plays in the life of each child entrusted into her care.
We are open year round, five days a week from 7am til 6pm. We appreciate that parents need flexible options to best meet their childcare needs.